I’m watching this for the second time and oh God. Lin Beifong.
Short comments for now.
- Huh. So there’s conflict on the Masami front. I’m a Makorra shipper, but I can’t help but feel sorry for Asami at this point.
- Naga. You go girl. In all fairness, that right-hand man of Amon is pretty resilient. He got beaten up several times already but he still manages to pop right back up.
- Meelo’s got that airbending down to pat. Including the air that’s coming out of his butt. :p
- I won’t be surprised if Tenzin has some sort of feelings for Lin, but I think it’s mostly admiration and awe. I had to laugh as I saw a some similarities between him and Mako, although things may turn out differently for the Firebender.
- I have a theory about Korra, the Avatar State and the ability to remove bending. I’m hoping that maybe Korra will have the ability to reverse what happened (think of pressure points, ala Ranma 1/2), but if Amon’s skill goes in a different way, it might not be possible.
- General Iroh. Oh geez. GENERAL IROH. Though I think I have to get used to the voice. It somehow doesn’t fit his face. Still, at first glance, I thought he looked like a young George Takei.
Sad that next week’s the season ender, but at the same time I’m so excited for it.